Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration Day

Today at Jess LC we had "Inspiration Day" where we searched out for businesses, images, and people who inspired us.  









Inspiration #1: DryBar- Hello brilliance!  This is a salon where all they do is blow outs, no hair cuts, no dye jobs, just a simple blow out for a mere $35.  I will admit that at first I thought it was strange, possibly due to the lack of length in my hair, but as I skimmed the website and thought about it more, I fell madly in love with the idea.  They really knew how to grasp the 5% difference in their business, in comparison to any other salon.  So all you West Coast readers, please go there and get your hair done, then we can live vicariously through you.








Inspiration #2: The Tory Blog.  I could lie and say I am so surprised that I fell in love with Tory Burch's blog, but I was taught not to lie.  Not only does she have a lifestyle brand, but her blog represents a variety of aspects of lifestyle.  She posts about inspiration, employee appreciation week, and recipes.  I believe now I have set my standards to high on the next work party....sorry Jess.

















Inspiration #3: Now how cute are those dogs?  Rifle Paper Co. has more then just stationary with cute dogs on it though.  Yes I have a mild obsession with stationary, and am coveting for half of the pieces from them. They have great product images, an inspiring blog, and it is great to just see how much the company has grown in the past 2 years.

There is my mini list of inspiration from the day, hopefully you find them inspiring as well.

Melissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment